The CTY-Air Quality System utilises an international data model (US WRF model and CMAQ model), uniform pollution emission inventory, and uniform weather model to generate weather drivers, to form a rational forecast & simulation solution.
It incorporates sophisticated models and computing technologies in a multi-functional, flexible, and easy-to-manage system solution, providing more accurate air quality forecast and simulation results. It is used by environmental departments to facilitate advanced air quality forecasting, analysis and emission reduction planning.
Download Product Brochure: CTY-AQS
- Accurate Prediction: Air pollutant concentration and precise AQI forecasting.
- Forecast Result Analysis: Improve forecast reliability based on local and surrounding pollutant concentration forecast result analysis
- GIS Interface Display: Dynamic pollution distribution and trend displays facilitate interpretation of results.
- Automatic Report Generation: The system will automatically display the latest forecast results, update AQI and other information.
- Pollution Prevention and Control Suggestions: By automatically analyzing the environment and sources of pollution, interactions at different scales can be understood and air quality improvements strategies devised.
Fig. 2: System interface
Other Application Features
Geared to the international technological standards, sophisticated and accurate platform
Unattended, fully automatic forecasting
High scalability, flexibly customized as required
Help the professionals improve efficiency through the intelligent handling model
Integrated with forecasting, analysis, and decision-making & support
Multiple user and data management function