- Improve crisis management decision making
- Keep your brand reputation intact
- Know what your users think
- Increase user satisfaction
Constantly tracks critical events on all channels and extracts insights from different dimensions, to help you with decision making.
- Measures how the public reacts to the latest events through running in-depth analysis of users’ comments.
Tracks which media outlets have reported your latest event, and where crises might occur.
- Benchmarks against competitors to understand what they are doing. Identify areas to improve for your brand, and stay ahead of the competition.
New Word Discovery
- Monitors conversations about your interested industries to discover new trending words in the market.
Intelligent Alert System
Alerts brand owners via email once a threat has been identified, allowing them to react immediately.
- Alerts brand owners with email notifications with 15 minute latency, enabling them to be addressed before they escalate into crises.
- Caters to the needs of each individual brand by allowing setting of crisis alert rulesets, based on different metrics such as keywords and sentiment levels.
Extensive Data Collection
Automatically collects data about your brand, and other pages of your choice, including competitors, media and KOLs, at an industry-leading time interval of 15 minutes.
Key Channels and Accounts
- Crawls data from major Facebook fan pages, Weibo accounts, online forums and media outlets. Data related to your brand, your key competitors, and any other selected pages will be consolidated.
- Collects and analyses data written in a mix of English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Presents data in a visual format which is easy to understand. This helps brand owners make timely and informed decisions in the face of potential crises.
- Delivers regular reports automatically.
Lets you understand how your brand fares against your competitors.
- Conveys crucial information quickly and easily.
- Generate reports based on your specific needs.