Ideas behind PATH-2016
[ Part A of EIA PATH-2016 Workshop ] Pollutants in the Atmosphere and their Transport over Hong Kong (PATH) is a part of the 3-Tier approach adopted in Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for assessing air quality impact.
- Technology: based 10 years of development
- Pollutants and chemical species considered in the model: 138
- Coverage: Whole of the Mainland and most of Asia
- Domain grid sizes: 27km, 9km, 3km and 1km
- Number of vertical layers: 26
- Computation efficiency: Designed for computation on multiple CPUs