Accurate prediction of traffic conditions
Facilitate path selection and route management
Support statistics for traffic control, planning and cheduling
Provide indicators for facilities or infrastructure improvement, management and maintenance
- Abnormal traffic detection and alert
- Real time monitoring of traffic flow
- Detailed statistical analysis of route and waypoints
- Sandbox tests for simulating hypothetical scenarios
- Estimate traffic loading under custom-defined timeframes
- Route or waypoints generation
- Snapshots and playback function of simulation
- Automatic vehicle classification
Transit System Optimiser
Using real time traffic data collection and analysis to alert drivers or passenger potential or existing road conditions in certain areas and suggest them to choose another route or transportation.
Applied CTO for a Better Waterway Management System
A government department wanted to adopt real-time data collection and analysis to better manage and predict waterway traffic.