CHESS Operation Scheduling Module
Integrate computer resources (including blade server, workstation and microcomputer) for unified scheduling and unified management, and provide users with 7x24hr efficient computing capacity. The operation scheduling module of CHESS has the following basic functions:
- Operation submission: support various submission modes such as command line, WEB interface, application software integration interface, operation text and EXE file;
- Operation management: includes operation query, operation deletion, operation hang-up and operation release and able to sort according to operation ID, operation name, user name, status and queue;
- Operation system configuration: set up the scheduling parameter, scheduling policy, queue property and node property through WEB interface;
- Scheduling policy: includes advance reservation of resources, Backfill algorithm, dynamic priority, fair sharing, quota management, system diagnosis, system monitoring and statistics; support QoS and policy-based scheduling; support preemptive policy; use cluster resources preferentially for important operation;
- Support cluster partition scheduling.