CHESS Hybrid Cloud Platform can be widely used in aerospace, automotive, electronics, education, scientific research, petroleum, meteorology, life sciences, manufacturing, artificial intelligence and other domain which have high computational demands.
- Manufacturing: Ansys, Fluent, Abaqus, CFX, Numeca, etc.
- Computational chemistry: VASP, GROMACS, LAMMPS, NAMD, Gaussian, Materials Studio, etc.
- Meteorological applications: MM5, Grapes, CESM, WRF, wrf-chem, etc.
- Biomedical applications: Anaconda, Bioconda, bwa, FastQC, etc.
- Scientific computing: Matlab, R, Mathematica, etc.
- Artificial intelligence: TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.